JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Comes with:

6-Position collapsable Stock
2 point sling
Tapco Scope and Scope Mount (The Scope Mount is of indeterminate origin)
Used beat up old wooden foregrip and buttstock included (The wood forgrip isn't the best fir for this rifle but could be fitted to it with some modification)
Original polymer buttstock removed by previous owner included
7 twenty round Mags and 2 two magazine Mag Pouches included
Bag included

It's a great rifle and it runs reliably, I just don't care that much for it to be in my collection at the moment and am willing to trade or sell this one if it gets me something in which I am more immediately interested.

Trades/Sale $ I'll consider:
$700
Remington 700 (.308) + $200
Springfield XDs (9mm) + $200

FTF trade or sale only. I'm in portland, but might consider driving for trades as far as St. Helens, Forest Grove, McMinville, Woodburn, Mollalla, Estacada & Sandy (If you're any further than that, you'll have to come to me). Oregon ID required, CHL preferred. Z.E.R.T. members doubly preferred.

IMAG0309.jpg
IMAG0310.jpg IMAG0311.jpg IMAG0312.jpg IMAG0313.jpg

Additionally, the model is one of the JLD PTR-91s From the A0xxx serial number series (no trunnion issues, don't worry). Not 100% on the round count, I'm the second owner and I've put fewer than 100 rounds/greater than 60 rounds through it. I believe the previous owner may have put several hundred rounds through it. The only pros-cons to what the previous owner did with it are con: the 6-position buttstock he added was added to the previous stock spring system and is more or less cemented on to it, so reattaching the previous polymer buttstock would be a pain in the bubblegum at best and pro: it had a trigger system overhaul and it's a nice crisp trigger pull.

Here are some close up shots of minor bemishes to the finish:

IMAG0324.jpg IMAG0325.jpg IMAG0326.jpg

All of the relevant stamping regarding Make & Model:

IMAG0331.jpg IMAG0332.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top