JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pre-89 ban Norinco 84S-3A. All stock numbers matching. These are pretty rare even for a pre-ban Chinese AK. They are Chambered in 5.56 and will of course shoot .223 also. This model came with a NATO length stock. Chrome lined barrel is mint. Rifle shows very little use. This is from my personal collection. I have fired 20 rounds through it. It is way more accurate than most 7.62X39 caliber AKs. Twist is about 1-9 so it shoots both 62 and 55 grain bullets accurately. Comes with two 30 round magazines. $1250 I may negotiate more mags to winning bidder. DO NOT ASK TO BY MAGS ONLY!!! $30 shipping to your FFL if you want it shipped outta state to your FFL.

84_zps6equnzfw.jpg 842_zpsqxahorjn.jpg 844_zpsl8o9vfpr.jpg 845_zpsw0j2a1cl.jpg

Last Edited:
I hope you find a buyer. I love these and have had a couple(still have 2).
I had a brand new in the box from 1986 and i barely got $1300 for it...while it should have sold for 2k

Trades would be really good scopes, other AKs of collectable nature or in .308(VEPR Saiga), Ruger Super Redhawk or other SS 44 magnum in about 5"to 7" barrel, Quality .308 or 7.62x51 rifles, Gen 2+ or better night vision with money on my end.

What trades would you consider. A colt 1911, a 9mm ar15, mausers, 6.5 grendel ar15, etc

FYI everybody........................If somebody is looking at just the mags which he will not sell separately, .223 Galil mags work just as good! Same mag release as AK's.

FYI everybody........................If somebody is looking at just the mags which he will not sell separately, .223 Galil mags work just as good! Same mag release as AK's.
Good to know. Ive been taking SAR mags and shaving them into submission to work on my norincos

It's not that I wouldn't sell any mags, I just sold 4 for $400. Nobody wants to pay what I can get for them. How many of you sell your hard collected stuff for half of what it's worth? For $1500 I'll sell the rifle with 3 unused magazines still sealed in the original plastic bag as they came new in the styro. That's a deal for a hard to find 1989 Chinese AK and NOS mags to match.

I have 5 round Chinese mags for $20 each, but nobody wants those. I modify other mags, Galil, bakelite 5.45 and they work fine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.