JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You have probably seen her at the local shows around here, but I had a pleasant experience with her at the Washington Arms show in Puyallup this weekend. She had the best price I've found on a Benchmade Osborne, which I picked up from her. My cousin also bought a Benchmade Griptillian at the same time. Sweet lady, good prices, :s0155:

+1 on the "Knife Lady". I've bought several knives from her at the Centralia Gun Show and she's always had great prices, selection and no gun show 'tude. I haven't seen her down here for quite a while though which is too bad because her tables were about the only worthwhile thing left at the Centralia show.

I always buy from her at the Ptld show, and at the Puyallup show. Her prices are so good, I'm not sure how she makes any money at it. Some I think are sold below dealer cost. I've bought Benchmade, Sog, Swiss Army, ect. If you are considering buying a new knife, save your money, and buy 2 from her, for the price of 1 elswhere.

I take 100% credit for her new name and she did indeed give me the credit. I have bought several knives from her and I couldn't remember her name when friends would ask so I just called her "the knife lady". I told her she should change or get a banner that said that because it's catchy. Months later, I saw the sign and asked her when she did that. She said "about the same time you mentioned it to me". I am very happy she has a great reputation and a loyal following! Kudos to "the knife lady".

i'm sure you guys are talking about Betty.
if it's her she's a great person and she has known me my whole life.
my dad and her husband were friends. i set up not to far from her at puyallup:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top