JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No idea, gotta check the web site. But its pistol and .22lr only. So I don't think its very long. But indoor pistols for a year for only $75 has me thinking I only need to go about 8 or 9 times to save acouple bucks instead of driving out to b.f.e.

Joined a few weeks back and I love the place. Not fancy - it's lowkey and the people are great. Ranges are 50' and there are two self defense ranges. Joined so I could compete in bullseye and having the option to shoot 24/7 (22 or air pistol/rifle after 9pm) is really great as it's nice to get an hour or so of training after the kids go to sleep.

Believe they have a fairly full membership. Here's the site: Welcome to the new PRPC homepage « Portland Rifle and Pistol Club

Sweeeet, I m gonna join soon, I cant wait to go shooting in the middle of the night as I am a Night Owl. and normally up until 3 or 4am.

Is it really $75 a year? Or is the $75 for the initiation fee, and $100 for the membership? For a total of $175 for the 1st year.

Taken from their website:

Annual Member -
Members 21 and older
Initiation Fee: $75.00
Dues $100 Per Year

Is it really $75 a year? Or is the $75 for the initiation fee, and $100 for the membership? For a total of $175 for the 1st year.

Taken from their website:

Annual Member -
Members 21 and older
Initiation Fee: $75.00
Dues $100 Per Year

I spoke with them today, it's $125 per yr w/o NRA membership, $100 with. There is also a $20 deposit on a key card. So, it's $220 all in for the first year.

Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of them by phone? This place is almost walking distance from where I live and I am very interested in joining, but I can't get anyone to call me back.

I know they have meetings on the first saturday of each month but I'd feel weird about just showing up unannounced.

I live on Hassalo, right on the other side of I-84. It is close enough that I could carry my guns there and leave my car at home. I'm not saying that's a good idea, just that I am that close. I have called them multiple times and left messages clearly stating that I would love to be a paying member. I have never heard back. I wish I could join. I like shooting alone or with a small group of friends and family. I can do that, but need to travel a certain amount of miles, depending on what I'm doing. The opportunity to shoot blocks away from my house was very appealing. Maybe I should try one more time. It would be nice just to hear back, even if they are full and can't add my membership. Kip

I totally agree with unklekippy!!!!!!

God id love to give this place praise but they have blown me off one too many times. I tried applying for a membership last october. Was told on the phone that the current year was coming to a close and they would have spots for new members and it looked like there would be no problem getting in. I even joined the NRA just so i could get the discounted membership. Around the time their year turned I left a nice message that I was still interested and no call back, then the next week I left another and never received no call back. then the next week another and still no call back. I made sure they knew I was an NRA member, a family man, well respected in the community, had previous gun handling training. Despite all my attempts I could never get a call back. If I ran my business like this Id be ashamed for one. Its really close to my house, but whoever is running things there really needs to bubblegum or get off the pot. If theres no space left, how hard is it to call someone back and say so. Very bad public relations. You can have your little club. I got a membership at Johnson Creek gun club and cant be happier. They treat their members with respect, are constantly improving the range, listen to their members and you can shoot other calibers. Take your business there.

I'll give this one last bump I suppose.

Anyone here a member? Anyone that can put me in touch with someone who can get a foot in the door? I am very interested, very local, and very eager to find a place where I can shoot this Single Six I just picked up without driving too far out of town.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top