JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
BATTLE GROUND
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ponsness Warren 900 rpm Dillon 1050 super autodrive.

I bought 2 of them, and don't have a need for the second one. It really helps with time consuming chores like decapping, sizing, trimming..

This machine is the 900 rph model, which I can normally just hold the power switch on, and still manually insert bullets - never been pinched. I wouldn't try that with the 1200 rpm model. The 900 rpm model is rifle loading compatible. Comes with a heavy steel base that you bolt your 1050 onto, then bolt that to your bench so you can easily switch back and forth for manual operation. Takes about 10 seconds to switch. (mine do not have the foot pedal)

Used one (probably about 7,500 cycles) like new condition - $700

Dillon (Super 1050) Auto Drive

1050_Auto_Drive__28245.1406754633.640.640_1024x1024.jpg

AUTO-DRIVE for DILLON (SUPER 1050)

Part # AutoDr1050 - 900 Hand operated toggle switch version

All the Auto Drive's draw 4.5 Amps and plug into a standard 110 Volt outlet

The AUTO-DRIVE is easily operated by pressing the toggle switch (forward or reverse). The full pivoting system allows the arm to work in one continuous motion. If you need to reverse the system, simply flip the toggle switch to reverse and press the foot pedal.

The AUTO-DRIVE comes fully assembled and mounted on the steel base. All mounting holes are pre-drilled.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews