JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at a map folks. Somalia is the "Horn of Africa" and anybody bound for the Red Sea and the Suez Canal is within the pirates' range. The Somalis are mariners, and use "mother ships" to range out for hundreds of miles to launch their skiffs. The area is now heavily patrolled by several nation's navies, yet they cannot be everywhere and cannot take aggressive action against the pirates because of the six-hundred hostages held hidden in mortal peril in Somalia. The ships held for ransom at the shore are doubtless also rigged for destruction if any navy tries to take them by force. Sure, it would be very satisfying to turn loose a squadron of Wart Hogs on the Somali docks, but the pirates have proven to have no qualms about murdering the hostages. It's going to be an ongoing diplomatic chess game......................elsullo

Now we have a Danish yacht and a family tkaen hostage.

Why the crap are people going anywhere near that country in a dang yacht???

I'm sorry, but at this point you know what it's all about, you deserve it. And if/when your family and kids get killed you can blame yourself.

Stupid.

Maybe these Danes were under the illusion that they still had the Viking spirit.
I hope no military risks the lives of their servicemen to try and rescue these fools.
This is Darwin's theory at work. Obviously these Danes like the sailing bible thumper Americans are too stupid to live.
I think it would be safer for a fat white guy to walk into Watts or Harlem in a KKK outfit today than sail in those waters.

Obviously these Danes like the sailing bible thumper Americans are too stupid to live.

Nice sentiment there!! Anyone that gives bibles away should die?

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Nice sentiment there!! Anyone that gives bibles away should die?

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Bad subject.
Missionaries go to Africa and turn some into christians.Then they leave and the warlords send their thugs in to kill the new christians.

Seems to work out good huh?

New article shows in blog family wasn't afraid, and had been in contact with anti-piracy forces and had a plan if attacked..

Not in article, but I'm assuming the plan went like this:
Step 1: Send out distress signal.
Step 2: Get captured by pirates
Step 3: Go through ****, and probably die.

I just hope none of their kids are female. Because they will probably be some dirtbags new girlfriend.

These people are stupid and as sad and disgusting it is to say they deserve it, they do. And they put their kids in a position to be killed in a horrible way.
Even if they make it ou alive they should be shot.

<broken link removed>

Bad subject.
Missionaries go to Africa and turn some into christians.Then they leave and the warlords send their thugs in to kill the new christians.

Seems to work out good huh?

A truly pointless waste of time indeed while we have tent cities full of US citizens who need food, faith and help getting a home and work

It's no different than the gov't giving out billions in aid to other countries when we are going bankrupt. Or even giving illegal aliens here free money for school, food, housing, etc.

What a joke. We happier screw our own citizens to take care of another countries people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top