JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
"Sold"

Up for sale are two Pietta .36 caliber, nickel plated, black powder 1862 Police revolvers. These guns are in un-fired condition. Finish is flawless.

From my research it appears that these particular guns are no longer available.

P1030908.JPG

P1030910.JPG

P1030911.JPG

The price is $400.00 for the pair or $225.00 singly, cash. No trades as this money goes directly to the good neighbor/good friend. Oregon residents only** , over 21, no shipping. If better pics are needed lemme know what you want and I'll do my best to get other pics.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

** I know nothing of C&R and how these guns may relate to that. If you can show me convincing OR statute that states these guns can be sold across state lines I will consider sales to Washington.

Last Edited:
Okay I'll buy the both of them.

I live in Cornelius and will be out of pocket Monday but afterwards I could come over. I can bring cash of course and a copy of my driver License and CC Permit so you can reasonably guess I would pass a Background check. Theses are not covered "Firearms" in any case.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.