JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I took this complete upper on a trade and built another that fit my specifications. This is a PSA 10.5 inch upper 5.56 1:7 A2 Profile with an upgraded Magpul hand guard. It has a different muzzle brake than what is pictured, however I am unaware of the type.

Here is the link to the PSA website and this upper is currently out of stock.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/2109/category/4220/

The upper is sold without the BCG or Charging handle online, but mine currently has one (UNK) brand. I have not fired it, but this one appears to have been fired, but it doesn't look like very many rounds. Looking online I can't find a "current" price, but year+ prices look like anywhere from $300-$450.

Salem

Upper as is $400, with BCG/CH (sale)
Upper $300 without BCG/CH (sale)
Upper as is $250 cash and $150 in (trade)
Upper without BCG/CH $200 cash and $100 (trade)

FTF, near Salem, no shipping unless you want to pay for it, looking for cash first, but trades are considered. Start a conversation with me and throw out what you have, don't get offended if I say, no. I want to get rid of this and move it along, but I am not going to give it away.

Firearm related trades nothing really specific, except, No Highpoints, Jennings, Bersa, lowend pistols

ammo, 5.56/.223, .22, .40, . 45 ACP, hunting related items, bows and bow hunting gear(with in 4 yrs of manufacture), I may have cash or trade if your item is more and I want it.

KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS, BILL OF SALE for my records only. More pics if you need.

IMG_4562.JPG IMG_4563.JPG IMG_4564.JPG IMG_4565.JPG IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4563.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG

IMG_4565.JPG

IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show