JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I voice my excitement with a simple song (warning: foul language)

YouTube - America bubblegum yeah-team america

Can we really get a movement to piss on him? That'd be awesome.

"WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE" AMERICA FOCK YEAH! THANK GOD THAT PIECE OF SHOT IS DEAD, AND DAMN WISH BUSH WOULDA BEEN PREZ. WHEN IT HAPPENED.
OH WELL #1 ON THE HODGY HUNTIN' LIST IS CROSSED OFF THE LIST. THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO GOT THE BOUNTY? I'D PAY $2K TO PISS OR SHEEIT ON HIS CARCASS. NOT ONLY DID HE HURT INNOCENTS BUT SOLDIERS AS WELL. F***ER GOT OFF EASY!!! WOULDA LOVED TO HAVE HIM SPEND SOME TIME AT GITMO.... MAYBE THEN WE COULD PUT IT ON PAY PER VIEW.

THANK GOD FOR THIS! THE PRES. IS REASON I'M GETTING OUT. JUST REMEMBER SEAL TEAM 6???? THE REALITY IS YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT BRANCH OR WHO DID IT! BOTTOM LINE IS IT GOT DONE, BAST*** IS DEAD!!! I FOR ONCE AGREE WITH TRLSMN.

gentlemen- i'm sure osama's general location has been known off and on for some time. i dont think anybody has ever disputed that (?). the problem has been getting to him in the middle of one of the most dangerously western-hostile provinces on the face of the earth. the northwestern tribal areas are wild west on steroids- even the pakistani government has to pay a tribute to be granted temporary access.
You can bet that the CIA greased some Pakistani palms in order to get to this guy.

if by "shelter" you mean "been utterly incompetent and powerless to do anything in the entire northwest corner of their own country," then you're right.

on sept 11 2001 the head of Pakistan ISI or thier CIA was having breakfast with donny rumsfield
this is the same guy that was the one who funneled the money to the lead hijacker.
The Intel reform bill that bush did gave Pakistan $$$$$$$$$ guns and military support
For the next 25 years or so every thing you see is staged go back to sleep don’t look at the radiation from a still out of control nuclear plant, don’t look that nato kills not just sons but grand kids as well
They also bomb schools for the disabled children all in the last few days

Go back to sleep and look at our leader pulling Osama out of a hat

Oh man it's so cool President Bush got Osama too bad we had to waste all of that money on a war but hey it was worth it!

Oh wait.

Am I the only one who is at least slightly bothered by the fact that he was "buried at sea"?
We found him, killed him, and dumped his body overboard in the middle of the ocean all before the announcement was made.
Why did it happen this way? Because "Many Muslims adhere to the belief that bodies should be buried within one day."
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/02/bin.laden.dead/index.html?hpt=T1

I'm happy this happened, but I'm not happy with the way it was carried out.

Conspiracy theories to follow...

Am I the only one who is at least slightly bothered by the fact that he was "buried at sea"?
We found him, killed him, and dumped his body overboard in the middle of the ocean all before the announcement was made.
Why did it happen this way? Because "Many Muslims adhere to the belief that bodies should be buried within one day."
Operation was designed to kill bin Laden, source says - CNN.com

I just read that as well, seems odd that there will not be any photo released either. Also the "DNA" match that they supposedly have has not been confirmed and may not for up to another few days as as per Drudge Report. I find all of that a bit strange.

Not trying to say there is anything behind it, I just would like more varification.

Operation was designed to kill bin Laden, source says - CNN.com

Gotta be PC ya know. Pffft. Should store the body in a barrel of bacon fat for a month...

Sadly, the conspiracy theorists are already out, as witnessed above in the thread. Everything from the "9/11 was a inside job" nuts to hints of timing for the elections to photoshop alterations of the pictures. Sad.

Sadly, the conspiracy theorists are already out, as witnessed above in the thread. Everything from the "9/11 was a inside job" nuts to hints of timing for the elections to photoshop alterations of the pictures. Sad.

Speaking for myself only... I don't think anything along those lines, however, I DO want a little more confirmation then just being told by an administration with a history of lying that he is dead. Too many little things coming out that make me at least wonder.

I am thrilled he is dead if true, especially knowing the last thing he saw was our boys heading straight at him, and knowing that he is probably at this moment wondering where all his virgins are and thinking something is terribly wrong.

Speaking for myself only... I don't think anything along those lines, however, I DO want a little more confirmation then just being told by an administration with a history of lying that he is dead. Too many little things coming out that make me at least wonder.

I am thrilled he is dead if true, especially knowing the last thing he saw was our boys heading straight at him, and knowing that he is probably at this moment wondering where all his virgins are and thinking something is terribly wrong.

There is a link in one of the previous posts to a picture. I would be interested in what "little things" you speak of, I must have missed them.

This won't be like an old Holywood Western. Now that the "Indian Chief" is dead, don't expect all his "Braves" to just go off into the sunset, defeated.

It's my belief that these fanatics will retaliate. Either singularly or in a group. Worst part is that we could see it happening right here. Maybe not a 9-11, in that scale, but a shopping mall, school, theater, grocery store, sporting event, etc. It will only take ONE to inflict some real damage. Now's not the time to gloat or celebrate. Unfortunately all to many will do both.

For me, I think I'll be extra careful and maybe avoid big events for a while.

How do people here think that this will affect the number of troops or military spending in that part of the world? I don't see troops coming home. In the short term, Obama gets to put his name next to this and his ratings go up. But what about the long term? Whether or not you think al Queda is real or not (al CIA-duh), the next in command will move up and more "insurgents" will come out of the woodwork. This is a nice pretext for invading Pakistan, and Libya and Syria are still in the bigger picture.

Also, what about the reports that bin Laden was killed years ago?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads