JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They always seem pretty nice to me when I'm out in the forest. But then again I am usually wearing ACU's, AR15, 1911, and body armor as well. I just present my "You really don't want today to be your last day" look when they come at me.

I can't stand the USFS. Glad to see others with the same point of view. Have you ever noticed that these yahoos who are 'dedicated to restore and enhance landscapes, protect and enhance water resources, etc..' tend to build gigantic eye-sore office buildings made from logs?
and what exactly do they do in there... It seems the bigger our government gets the smaller we citizens become.

Now there is a name I'd like to see on the ballot come election day! There are so few public officials and politicians left around with the sound reasoning and judgement that Sheriff Gilbertson just demonstrated. Nice work!

and what exactly do they do in there... It seems the bigger our government gets the smaller we citizens become.

I have the same question ... what do they do in there? Have you ever noticed that when you go into a FS facility it is as quiet as a church? Many times I've wondered if the only person that is working there is the one sitting in front of me with that blank stare.

Reminds me of my recent trip to Garden Grove Police dept... Mom and I went there to get a VIN inspection... walked in front door, only to find 3 glass windows to be helped by. Showed them a form that needed a OFFICER OF THE LAW to sign off on verifying a vin number and they couldn't help me. There is one officer in special division ( CHP) to do that task by appt only... OMG really??? Big building lots of employed state people behind the wall, and no help at all...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews