JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just checked them out today not bad on pricing. They have ammo too. Workers were pretty cool, the only negative I have is that they don't clear the weapon when they hand it to you. I wanted to say something but who am I to tell them how to run their shop...

Stopped by the other day. Small shop with a wall full of ARs $1000 and up. They had a .40 Hi point carbine and some Just-Right carbines, good variety of handguns. Seemed friendly enough, I'll go back.

I just checked them out today not bad on pricing. They have ammo too. Workers were pretty cool, the only negative I have is that they don't clear the weapon when they hand it to you. I wanted to say something but who am I to tell them how to run their shop...

maybe someone that cares about safety, everyone needs a helping hand once in a while.

I visited on their second day of operation as this is a road I take often. The place is small, the guy behind the counter was very friendly and willing to answer questions and generally just talk firearms. They have ammo, many ARs, and a decent selection of handguns. I'd visit again just to chat with him.

Straight from their business card:

Oregon Arms & Ammunition LLC
2020 NW Aloclek Dr Ste. 105, Hillsboro, OR 97124
503-352-9951

It is in the Cornelius Pass Business Park and the entrance is facing Cornelius Pass Road, but you need to turn onto Aloclek Dr before you can drive into their parking lot as there is no direct driveway from Cornelius Pass road.

Here's link with Google street view of the building. I believe it's the seventh unit from the left. There is a huge sign above the door.

http://goo.gl/maps/He6Hj

Buying a Sig P938 from them on Sunday. Good people, friendly service. They cleared every gun I asked to see. Good selection and their prices are competitive.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top