JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"New York". That's it, he's going to prison. And Donald Trump is being tried there. :(
What a crap hole as far as The Constitution goes.

I get the guy wasn't legally able to build an 80% in NY, but the judge went way beyond.

Could you imagine if a 1st amendment related case was going before a judge and a judge said, "Don't even bring it up. The 1st amendment doesn't exist in my courtroom."? It's just amazing how blatantly a sitting judge in a U.S. court, sworn to uphold the constitution, can flat our say the quiet part out loud in open defiance and in violation of her oath of office. How far we have fallen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrizNJXQ0iw

Last Edited:
I get the guy wasn't legally able to build an 80% in NY, but the judge went way beyond. During opening remarks the defendants attorney mentioned the 2A and the judge immediately shut him down stating...

"Don't bring the second amendment into this courtroom. It doesn't exist here."

Could you imagine if a 1st amendment related case was going before a judge and a judge said, "Don't even bring it up. The 1st amendment doesn't exist in my courtroom."? It's just amazing how blatantly a sitting judge in a U.S. court, sworn to uphold the constitution, can flat our say the quiet part out loud in open defiance and in violation of her oath of office. How far we have fallen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrizNJXQ0iw
Next to be eliminated will be the first and 4th amendments. Why should the Constitution of the United States of America apply? We are talking about the state of New York!

A LOT of people have watched as the "justice system" has done this and supported it. As long as they were "going after" things or persons they did not like they think this is just grand. Most of them can not be reached when you try to warn them they are opening Pandora's Box here. So when they next find themselves the victim they will scream and of course it will be too late. :s0092:

The fact that a sitting judge in a criminal trial anyone, never mind it's NY, feels comfortable stating that the 2A doesn't exist in her courtroom simply confirms the disdain, nay, the absolute contempt, that the liberals have for the 2A and the RKBA. And their confidence that they are above the law and that the Constitution is a useless relic.

We'll see if a mistrial occurs, or the defendant wins an appeal, or the judge is censured, impeached or removed -- but I highly doubt that will happen under the current administration.

It is a MASSIVE shortcoming in our system, that a sitting judge could say this in open court...and there is ZERO means to IMMEDIATELY remove her from the bench for either gross incompetence or gross corruption. There's not even a long term means of removing her from the bench.

The irony here is that this type of tyranny is EXACTLY why our founder gave us the Second Amendment. What exactly are We The People supposed to do when our system fails this badly? What would our founders do?

Duplicate thread and yes. Its unfortunate that this Judge isn't disbarred and jailed along with the prosecutor team for conspiracy to deprive an American of his civil rights.

It is a MASSIVE shortcoming in our system, that a sitting judge could say this in open court...and there is ZERO means to IMMEDIATELY remove her from the bench for either gross incompetence or gross corruption. There's not even a long term means of removing her from the bench.

The irony here is that this type of tyranny is EXACTLY why our founder gave us the Second Amendment. What exactly are We The People supposed to do when our system fails this badly? What would our founders do?
My immediate response would be to apply my tin-foil hat and ask for a change of venue.

My immediate response would be to apply my tin-foil hat and ask for a change of venue.
That would likely be denied. Your attorney should then immediately ask the judge to declare a mistrial. But she's corrupt as hell so that would have been denied too. You're running out of options real quick. Looks like you'll be spending several nights in Rikers while your attorney appeals. Maybe several years. Of course, you will probably have a hell of a lawsuit if you ever get out. Maybe. I mea, if there are no provisions for dealing with a corrupt judge like this, you probably can't sue for it either.

That would likely be denied. Your attorney should then immediately ask the judge to declare a mistrial. But she's corrupt as hell so that would have been denied too. You're running out of options real quick. Looks like you'll be spending several nights in Rikers while your attorney appeals. Maybe several years. Of course, you will probably have a hell of a lawsuit if you ever get out. Maybe. I mea, if there are no provisions for dealing with a corrupt judge like this, you probably can't sue for it either.
This is an option
View: https://youtu.be/7HV3O3t9hbQ?si=V2X-sx7TPBUhTTml

Ya know..a sitting judge says this kind of crap and people wonder why 1/2 the country is ready to go full ape combat. I wonder what the movie Civil War's box office take is by now.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top