JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A member has reported this as a potential issue. If you are also experiencing this issue, please post in this thread.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
Agree with DirectDrive - clearing browsing data may do the trick. Really, all you need to flush are the cookies and the cache. Chrome user here, it always seems to respond well to a little clean up behind the scenes. Solved some bizarre issues for myself and others this way.

The more I surf NWFA the worse it gets...
If you've got a bad cache file, you'll keep getting bizarre behavior (lags, lock ups, screen freeze, etc.) every time that file gets polled in the cache. Blow the cache away; things will take a few extra milliseconds to load for a few minutes, but it's a good practice to have.

Edited to add - running Chrome version "...113.0.5672.127 (Official Build) (64-bit)..." with ~25 Chrome windows open....sailing right along.

This seems to only happen when I have NWFA loaded. If I close all NWFA tabs, it doesn't happen on any of the dozens of other tabs/windows for other sites, but will if I have NWFA loaded.

I am trying right now with the AdBlocker paused.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top