JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great Place!
When dicided to get a handgun went to NW Armory and traded an older trap shotgun.
Got a very fair price for it and for the Springfield XD plus some in the trade.

Professional and friendly. Were very helpful and patient while I was doing the research thing and trying to decide what I wanted to do. Answered all questions and never got the impression I was putting anyone out of that they had anything better to do than wait on me.

Recently used them as FFL. A little spendy for that but again worth the help great customer service.

Great Place!

Professional and friendly. Were very helpful and patient while I was doing the research thing and trying to decide what I wanted to do. Answered all questions and never got the impression I was putting anyone out of that they had anything better to do than wait on me.

+1:s0155:

I recently bought an expensive gun from them and after breaking it down for the first time it showed somebody shot several rounds through it... it turns out the manufacturer shoots several mags through the rifles before shipping as a quality check. BUT NW Armory was ready to swap it out for another one or order me a brand new one no questions asked.

They are also one of the few shops around that if anything is wrong with your firearm they will ship it back to the manufacturer for you.

Not the first gun I have bought from them, won't be the last.

Many of their prices I thought were very high. Five hundred for a plain, used Glock? Really? But the fellow there was nice and friendly. He even talked about the Gun Room owner for a while. He was actually pretty respectful to him.

Just bought my gun from here yesterday. Great pricing and if you pay in cash for items over 400 you'll get a 10.00 discount. Great open and inviting store. The staff actually helped me out rather act like you're taking time away from their socializing at work. It's kind of far from me, troutdale, but i had to go out there after my lack luster experience at Keith's. As far as pricing goes, store sell guns in all sort of price ranges and you just have to do your research. Overall their prices rival Keith's except their CS is way better.

I've had hit and miss experiences with NwA. Their staff is helpful 90% of the time but I've been there when they are all in a bad mood and dump it on the customer.

Also, was looking for Glock-18 33rd magazines. They had one, used, offbrand, $80. I think these guys need to go a little inventory.

I have found these folks to be a lot friendlier, helpful and just plain easy to talk with than most other gun store workers. :)

I agree!

Considering their location and the approachability/friendliness of their employees, they get my (semi)hard earned $$$ before any other local dealer.

They definitely offer better trade in values than other shops in Oregon. I got a trade in value from 3 other shops and they beat the next highest by $80 without asking or mentioning anything.

Another reason why I just bought another new gun from them today.

NWA is one of my two favorite dealers! I have bought many guns from them and even when I didn't, they didn't blink an eye. very friendly and knowledgeable. Great selection and good prices, I would be willing to pay a little more there just because of the service!

Over the years, I like NW Armory less and less. Their selection of ammo seems to get smaller and they stopped carrying reloading equipment. I was put off when I saw Magtech .380 ammo at $30/box during the shortage....ammo I believe was bought at another retailer in town and marked up 30%+. The staff has always been helpful and polite, but the lack of relevant inventory is a let down.

Nice people, good selection, ok prices. They want "your" business, and treat you like it. Also the only people I know of in the area stocking Filson, so I see them at least once a year when it's time to retreat my raingear.

I have visited them 3 times, never spent a penny with them either. All three times I was just passing by and looking on my way to or from a job (and told them that). They treated me like I was one of their all time best clients all three times. I'm buying new toys from NWFA only from now on.

They are OK, but I prefer Keith's.

These guys are great! Far better than Keith's could ever dream of being! The actually have CUSTOMER SERVICE, great trade prices and fair prices on new firearms. Which Keith's on the other hand has NO customer service and HIGH HIGH prices on new firearms. Been taken to the cleaners by Keith's and for that have no plans on returning. I work right next to them but will drive past every time!
Northwest Armory has friendly people and fair prices!:s0155:

I've bought a few guns from them over the years. Both in the location they're in now and the original store in downtown Milwaukie. Decent folks. I stop by on occasion because they are not too far from home. I've been in there on days where the salespeople were full of them selves and kinda rude, and then days where everyone was very nice. Have to say it's been quite a while since I got the "attitude" from anyone there. They used to stock Dillon reloading stuff and I miss that. They seem to have decent prices on all guns, new and used.
Based on what I've seen the last couple of years, I'd have to rate them very good.

Every time I go to the Northwest Armory, I feel like I'm being ignored, even when the store is nearly empty. I did however get a decent deal on a handgun.

They should also study what they're selling a little better. For being a Benchmade "premium" dealer, they sure don't know what they're talking about.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.