JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know of a source for a replacement trigger group for the Norinco SkS's that took the AK-47 magazines ? It was the type that came with that oogly thumb hole stock that were part of the import ban. The group apparently had the AK style mag release lever on the front end.

I have come across one that was stored un-assembled and the group is MIA.:s0092:

Yeah, but the one i have is in use right now lol. They are out there, but I couldn't tell you a source for them that was reliable. I can't say that I have ever seen one for sale separately nor tried to hunt one down personally. Try calling Numerich and Apex to ask around.

Thanks guys for the info.....Since these things aren't imported anymore and were kind of off the beaten path when they were, I am beginning to think that I may end up with a BagO'SKS parts.

well, if you can't find a replacement or a local buyer.....Numerich buys parts too. I'm sure others do too but they actively run ads for sks parts and such. idk what kind of prices they pay though.

you could also look at making your own. cut off the end of a normal group and weld an ak latch on the end. wouldn't be super easy but might be worth the effort.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top