JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a really nice little pistol I put together from a DD upper, with 10.5" barrel, and a Bushmaster Lower. Need to sell FAST due to a deal I dont want to pass up - this way we both win! Considerably less than 100 rounds through it, flawless function and with the 10.5" barrel it is just really really loud and slightly deafening unlike the auditory terror that is brought with a 7" barreled pistol, not to mention increased function from a carbine length gas system. I was going to use this deer hunting on the coast, but a deal came along that I will just hate myself if I pass (hate myself more than normal that is). I havent had time to clean it since a trip to the range today but consider the poor pics a small trade for a heck of a deal. I have about $700 in the pistol, $350 into the Mauser and $300 in the Eotech.

2e574mb.jpg

Several options:

Pistol
Eotech 556 (eotech is good condition, works perfect, and has tupperware);
$700

Complete Parts kit minus Lower
$400

Complete parts kit minus Lower with Eotech
$600

Pistol sans sighting apparatus:
$500

Pistol upper:
$350

Pistol Lower

$250

Eotech:
$250

AR Pistol
really nice Obeldorf Mauser in 308 with Canjar trigger and glass bedding:
$850

AR Pistol,
Eotech
really nice Obeldorf Mauser (mentioned above)
$1000

Mauser has original owners social engraved in front of breech, should be covered by scope mounts. Leaving it open for 2 days for $500 and up sales before splitting it out into smaller lots (open Sunday evening by the piece). First person to give me the cash gets it, not able to hold it due to obligation to purchase other item. Will have to travel to Washington to pick up other firearm, so the only concession is that I will hold it in good faith until I drive through pdx for a member in good standing in the area.

Genuine Eotech, not a knock off.

Buyer pays transfer as I am already losing my shirt on the dealo_O

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

FullSizeRender (10).jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.