JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The editor, publisher, and author of the article all need to be held accountable if ANYONE on that list has their home or car burgled, if their weapons are stolen, if any of them are attacked, and especially if any of them are killed. They should be tried as accomplices to any crime committed against the people whom they have "outed". First amendment guarantees the right of free speech, freedom of the press, etc - but it does NOT say that there are no consequences to your speech or print.

I wish they would publish my name and address and let the crooks know that in addition to a loaded handgun on my night stand and a police riot shotgun in the corner, I have a pair of guard dogs that are just waiting for a chance to eat a burgler.

Yea, my dog would like a burgler burger too.

The editor, publisher, and author of the article all need to be held accountable if ANYONE on that list has their home or car burgled, if their weapons are stolen, if any of them are attacked, and especially if any of them are killed. They should be tried as accomplices to any crime committed against the people whom they have "outed". First amendment guarantees the right of free speech, freedom of the press, etc - but it does NOT say that there are no consequences to your speech or print.

You can contact her personally if you like.
<broken link removed>

File this one under what's good for the goose. Hope they're having a nice Xmas Eve :s0114:

You can contact her personally if you like.
<broken link removed>

File this one under what's good for the goose. Hope they're having a nice Xmas Eve :s0114:

That's great. The newspaper publisher need a bit of harassment.

The comment someone made about buying Gun Free Zone stickers to put on neighboring houses from that article was kind of funny too.

There have been several such instances where the firearms community struck back by listing personal information on staff rather than just the author. Puts more pressure on the publication.

papers have tried this in the past, and it fails every time. the people in the paper that have been listed need to post all the news paper employees personal info online, like home address, car, route to work, etc. They will pull that info out of their paper quickly.

Glock, they have already posted the paper employees personal info on line here is the link:
<broken link removed>

Janet Hasson is the publisher Janet has three kids one dog.
CynDee Royle is the editor her real name is Cynthia Faith Lambert her husband is Kenneth Lambert her son is Max he attends Suny College .
What is good for the goose is good for thy gander. Please spread this info too every gun forum you can and let the games begin.

I can see a law suit in this publisher future.

IANAL, in fact I'm not even a fan of lawyers and overall I think this country is way too litigious but I hope some 2A friendly lawyer will step up and file a class action suit claiming violation of privacy based on 'false light' laws. This newspaper has stepped way over the line and needs to be slapped down hard. I'd love to see a few million in punitive damages. An award like that could push a paper over the edge into BK.

Looks like this release of gun owner's info might bite this 'journalist' in the azz. Here is his address and phone number

So here are the addresses and phone number of NY Journal "columnist" (one who propagates journalistic abuse) Dwight R. Worley who published all of the HOME ADDRESSES of Law Abiding Conceal Carry Gun Owners of the entire state of NY as well as the rest of the marxist swine at The Journal:

Dwight R Worley
23006 139 Ave
Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

But you might want to call him first to let him know you'll be dropping in: (718) 527-0832

and here are the rest of the red diaper doper babies at
The Journal:

Journal News President:
---Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane Mamaroneck, NY 10534 (914) 694.5204

Editors:
---Cyndee Royle, 1133 Westchester Ave., Suite N110, White Plains, NY 10604, 914-694-9300
--Nancy Cutler 9 Woodwind Ln, Spring Valley, NY. (845) 354 3485

Parent company of The Journal News Gannett
-----CEO Gracia C Martore 728 Springvale Rd Great Falls, VA 22066 (703) 759 5954

The reporter on the story is:
--Dwight R Worley 23006 139 Ave Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 (718) 527 0832

What we need is the personal information on Gannet's board of directors. Let them take a little heat and this nonsense will stop yesterday.

One thing you should NOT do is go to various "graphic arts" sites and enter the personal information of these people.

How did they get that information anyhow? Thats just not cool ...

It is cool... We should post as much information about these media thugs as possible. They invade our privacy and use their propaganda to enrich their own pockets at the expense of our freedoms.. This is great!! We should post their information on the web for all to see!

You know what is funny about all this is that the only thing he accomplished was helping aid robbers know which houses would be easier to rob. Once the word gets out that thieves are aware that their houses are unprotected, you may even see a few other people decide to get themselves a permit. Who knows..

ITs fun to say that 'now the bad guys know where not to break in' but I look at it this way. While criminals aren't rocked scientists, it doesn't take one to know to avoid an angry home owner who is armed. So they just wait till you aren't home. Since they now know there is a good chance you have guns on your property. It's not hard to figure out when someone isnt home. Or they could show up when just your kids are there.
This is a bad deal. I hope there is a class action on the publisher that just buries them.

Nearly everyone here is concerned with the constitution. Specifically the 2nd amendment right. But what about the 1st amendment right?

I'm not saying I agree with the decision to publish this or not. They argue the 1st amendment provides the constitutional right to publish whatever they want. Then we need to come back and argue the same document that gives them the right to publish anything they want also gives citizens the right to be armed.

I'm not concerned with bad guys targeting the unarmed, i'm afraid of someone breaking into my house when I'm not home and cleaning my guns out. Then use them to commit crimes that the govt will use to create stupid bans.

It's not about the 1st A it's about our freedoms to protect ourselves without putting a target on our backs. It's about our safety.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top