JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi I just got my C&R license and figured the good people of this forum might know the best places to buy from. I did do some searching but didnt come across this so Im sorry if this post will drive you know nuts but what are some good stores to start looking around at in southern oregon area if any.

Thanks

You can also register with many mailorder companies as a dealer to get a discount on accessories and parts. There are several lists compiled on the net. Brownells, Midway USA, CDNN, Graf & Sons, and dozens more including those that carry weapons. Miscellaneous item discounts are typically 10-25%. Most will accept an emailed scan of your license or just your number, it varies by vendor. Good luck.

also start searching for all the gun web sites, that have forsale forums. With your C&R you can buy qualified firearms direct, and have them sent to you. No more FFL transfer charges. Same can be done at guns shows.

Try empirearms.com they specialize in C&R firearms.
also you may wish to look at crufflers, sorry can't find the URL in my list of stuff but search for crufflers C&R in google and you should find a website that contains a TON of links to various boards that deal in C&R stuff. Also look at AIM surplus.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top