New to the C&R scene

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by igumzi, Apr 7, 2011.

1. igumzi

igumzi New Member

0   0   0
    Hi I just got my C&R license and figured the good people of this forum might know the best places to buy from. I did do some searching but didnt come across this so Im sorry if this post will drive you know nuts but what are some good stores to start looking around at in southern oregon area if any.

Thanks
  2. MarkAd

MarkAd Well-Known Member

4   0   0
    forget the stores. you need to send copie of your C&R to wholesalers like CenturyArms. Get a better deal then the stores.
  3. igumzi

igumzi New Member

0   0   0
    Cool will do thanks for that heads up
  4. 1MoreGun

1MoreGun Member

8   0   0
    You can also register with many mailorder companies as a dealer to get a discount on accessories and parts. There are several lists compiled on the net. Brownells, Midway USA, CDNN, Graf & Sons, and dozens more including those that carry weapons. Miscellaneous item discounts are typically 10-25%. Most will accept an emailed scan of your license or just your number, it varies by vendor. Good luck.
  5. igumzi

igumzi New Member

0   0   0
    cool! thanks again I can already see that this will become an unhealthy habit to try and support
  6. k7grc

k7grc Active Member

28   0   0
    also start searching for all the gun web sites, that have forsale forums. With your C&R you can buy qualified firearms direct, and have them sent to you. No more FFL transfer charges. Same can be done at guns shows.
  7. kcarnold

kcarnold Member

1   0   0
    Try empirearms.com they specialize in C&R firearms.
    also you may wish to look at crufflers, sorry can't find the URL in my list of stuff but search for crufflers C&R in google and you should find a website that contains a TON of links to various boards that deal in C&R stuff. Also look at AIM surplus.