JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had about given up on this range getting off the ground.Last time I called it was just a dirt patch,after several years of fighting 'the system'.
now,it's just about up and running,with a grand opening slated for May 4th.

ranges out to 300 yds,and a shorter pistol range too,plus trap range area. Will be open to the public on Wed afternoons,and all day Sunday is my understanding.
I called a gentleman who I believe ramroded the the project,and got this information yesterday.

I have not seen a facebook page,or webpage for it..yet,but expect to when they are actually open.

here is a report with a couple of pictures ,from the Longview Daily News.

Gun range expected to open next month

I will be going to the opening 1:to see the place 2: and to help a new range get a good sendoff.

I stopped a few weeks ago before they were open. They did a very nice job. Big side and back brumes and overhead bullet stops up by the line. I would guess 25 shooting bays with rifle and pistol. Great to see a new range. Heard they are going to allow 50 BMG. Also nice location next to the river and right off the I5 freeway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR