JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see a pattern here...
She was carrying a concealed firearm at school
her gun accidentally fired in a faculty bathroom on Thursday
the bullet struck a toilet and caused it to esplode
She was struck by fragments from a bullet and a porcelain toilet
A similar incident occurred in 2009 in the bathroom of a Carl's Jr. restaurant in Centerville, Utah.
A customer's concealed weapon accidentally fell out of a holster, hit the floor and fired, shattering the toilet.

The brand of toilet was probably "Plebe" (American Standard).. she thought it was mocking her.
true story

the-more-you-know.jpg

Gosh, so when a person has a concealed weapon permit they just instantly become perfect???? Well as a Police Officer with over 22 years of experience I can say I am aware of a few A/D by Police Officers. I would wager there are about as many A/D by Officers as by people who have concealed weapon permits. None of us are perfect. I would rather have my kids attend a school where there is an armed person in the school than a so called no gun zone school. Oh that's right there are armed employees at my kids school oops......... My bad.

Now here's a real plebe at a school.. and he's an occifer a the law!

But I hear you and agree.. professionals have/do ND's as often or more so, on a normalized basis, than regular citizens.

Gosh, so when a person has a concealed weapon permit they just instantly become perfect???? Well as a Police Officer with over 22 years of experience I can say I am aware of a few A/D by Police Officers. I would wager there are about as many A/D by Officers as by people who have concealed weapon permits. None of us are perfect. I would rather have my kids attend a school where there is an armed person in the school than a so called no gun zone school. Oh that's right there are armed employees at my kids school oops......... My bad.
I CC, and am an RSO. I don't believe in accidental discharges.
Drop your gun on the floor and it fires? How did it come to hit the ground in a condition to fire?
I hold myself accountable for what happens to/with my firearm at all times.
When out-and-about, I up my situational awareness by several notches.
I dropped an M-16 once in 1975, in boot camp.
There's just no excuse. Unless, "the gun, it just went off!"

So true Monstermetal. I have been involved in three gun matches at my club and seen SWAT officers (more than one) have an AD/ND during a pistol shoot ... all were .45 acp pistols. I had a couple with my S&W 3913 9mm and these experiences are the main reason I went to revolvers and only carry the semiauto in an ankle holster on occasion as a 'NY reload'.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top