JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
the wife was out mowing the field the other day.(good wife) said she saw what looked to be a gray furry nest looking thing. i didnt think much of it until tonight, the wife says OMG the dog is eating something in the field. i just got back from checking it out and OMG the dog is eating baby rabbits, looked like four or five of the little guys. ate his fill and wanted to bring one into the house,(bad dog). gods furry little critters are in deep doodoo around this guy. anyway have a nice day. sure glad the grand kids didnt see it on easter:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

Last Edited:
My dogs love fresh rabbit for breakfast.There is good ,high quality protein in rabbit meat.

They grew up on this.Then the rabbit population went down as the locals cleared brush.(their habitat).

Lucky dogs

It's that time of year. The dogs seem to enjoy the furry squeaky toys. I once hit a nest with my tractor tiller and had bunnies flying through the air - I felt a little bad about that one.

These days I just rescue the ones that I can and let the kids try to keep them alive. By the time the survivors are old enough to be let go the kids interest in them has pretty much peaked.

Mmmmm. I hunted a lot of bunnies back in Kansas in my youth; actually beyond my youth. Nothin' quite as good as fried cottontail bunny and biscuits and gravy. Good stuff, Maynard!

i would be worried about worms or something too if my dog ate those. just sayin... I'm sure your dog is fine but it doesn't hurt to check it out. would be a shame to lose a good dog to that

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top