JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish they would go into more detail so we could all make shine..

Internet, type in how to make ehtenol. Thats 95 % alcohol. It must be deluted to drink. Copper stills are available over the internet. Also internet has some good beer recipes and equipment. Equipment is legal to buy and own. Makes pretty decorations in your home. Shinny brass.

My real maternal grandmother was popped right after my mom was born in 1940 for running booze in Kansas. She went to prison. Grandpa (who was a Sgt in the US mounted Cavalry at Fort Rylie lost his 38 Chevy) This then started my mom on a wild childhood that included being locked in an apt with her older brother with all the gas valves on the stove open and Granny heading to town. Neighbors smelled the gas and knocked down the door to get the kids out. The court assigned Grandpa an active duty solider during WWII with full custody.

He solved his problem by finding and marrying the sister of one of his drinking buddies girlfriends. Told her two days after they were married he had two kids. Mom spent the war on a farm in tiny Formoso KS. being tormented buy older cousins. And on and on ending with her getting married to my dad. And graduating high school two years after I was born.

Real grandma died when I was very young at 47 from Cirrhosis of the liver.

My brother and I decided to try to make some shine when we were in JR High. Not really interested in doing it big time, just wanted to see if we could do it. We made a mash out of potatoes, let it ferment, and then boiled it off in an old pressure cooker that we rigged up a with a copper tubing coil. The first try we ended up only getting about an aspirin bottle full of shine. Second try we made a bigger batch and got about a pint. It was awful. I swear you could have stripped paint with it.

Popcorn Sutton was 61! With due respect to a legend, wow. He looked 90. Shows close up what cancer sticks and hard likker will do to a human body.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top