JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A buddy of mine told me most of the video is a couple years old. Popcorn Sutton was arrested a while back and was facing 3+ years in jail so rather than do the time he killed himself. So some of it has to be real, not all. Viewer polls have shown the vast majority sides with the Moonshiners since the 'cops' are more glorified IRS/tax agents than police serving a real public service. There is something unsettling about 'cops' arming up with guns to go after rednecks with one purpose in mind - recoverying tax revenue.

Just about all reality TV is staged/fake. That is the name of the game. Pawn Stars is pretty much a closed set with actors when they are filming.

I thought it was the IRS that drove all those police actions - Revenuers?

I am surprized the head of the Health care program Czar (Sebelis) is not after them for the ill effects of moonshine? lack of quality controls etc. We need to protect the nation from all these capitalist. lol

Come on...

Seriously......

Who doesn't like tickle!

That cat has been sauced from the first episode. He should
have a handicap placard, since his other hand is always holding a beer or jar of shine.

They make moonshine seem amazing. Like it tastes fantastic..Next time I am that general area I plan to try some.

I have been looking at making a small... small setup... just for kicks... its the methanol part that worries me.. I do like to see more than drink...

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

I talked to a 99 year old gentleman a few weeks ago that ran a bootleg operation here in Portland when he was young. He took it to all the dances and men's clubs around town. He said it was pretty much like TV portrays it, with the cops chasing you to the county line. He did it through Prohibition then got a family and a real job. Interesting guy!

We all lay down in apathy and pay an illegal, unconstitutional tax to the cabal of foreign banksters (the Federal Income Tax). Those of us know what the Federal Reserve is a private cartel of thugs know you have to pay them or be tossed in jail. No different than a storefront owner paying the mob, or else. Not because we want to pay an illegal tax to a criminal organization, but because we have to do it because our fellow Americans are too brainwashed to stand up for themselves.

To see people stand up and say no is refreshing. What is sad is that the star of the show's goal is to make enough money so he can become 'legal' and pay the parasites their cut, like the rest of us.

In honor of the season finally of Moonshiners, I thinka drinking game is in order.

Everytime someone calls "tickle" do a shot!

I picked up a bottle of apple pie shine at the liquor store.. curious to crack it open.

My Dad used to run boot leg liquor from Kansas City to Topeka, KS during Prohibition. He and a buddy would drive a Packard from Topeka to a parking lot in down town KC and leave it in a certain space at a certain time. They would come back 1/2 hour later and drive it back to Topeka with the trunk full of bootleg liquor.

He said he knew Alvin Karpis as a kid, one of Capone's compatriots. They called him Creepy Al.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top