JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Here's a really nice CZ550 equipped with a nice walnut full length mannlicher in 30-06 caliber. The pics show it all. Includes a set of CZ 1" scope rings, not shown in pics. It's been very well cared for inside and out as the bore is bright and shiny like the exterior. Contact me with any questions or for additional pictures

Reduced to $1100 $1250 Local transfer available near Olympia, WA Shipping available. Payment with cash or USPS postal money orders only. References available.

jmvUfV6l.jpg 1wtuA8Bl.jpg Nae4YxRl.jpg reQuhBJl.jpg 6i42HoKl.jpg sDB4z7al.jpg tdGle6sl.jpg zn2yKhZl.jpg aQA2y4zl.jpg fx8m7gpl.jpg 8uJMYrGl.jpg bTtr7z6l.jpg 74QN7Htl.jpg eXwZflil.jpg 2PliY73l.jpg VILiz1rl.jpg JBK8gdCl.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.