JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For anyone considering a break on an AR consider the Miculek. I put one on my gun this past week and I will say it makes a HUGE difference. Recoil was not much more than a .22 on steroids and off hand I can easily stay on target with double taps and fast shooting. Other brakes cost a substantial amount of money and wont always provide the same results. The miculek is a very cost effective and money well spent to reduce recoil and muzzle jump.

I found that Midway had these brakes for the best price of anywhere that I found them.

to the shooter not much. With ear protection I can barely tell a difference. I had someone else shoot my gun and I stood directy to the side where all the blast was and it was still not much louder than catching a good blast of any other gun. I always wear protection so I dont care or notice. You definately dont feel it like with some other brakes that make muzzle blast come strait back at you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top