JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Gervais
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have a good condition model 60. This is an earlier model with the 17rd tube and metal trigger guard. Serial number dates it to 1982. The stock has been refinished at some point in its life, but looks pretty good.
$140

20231229_145218.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yeah, they are excellent. I bought one new when I was about 10 years old, still have it. One of the early ones with the inletting and squirrel engraved on the stock. ;). Great gun. If someone wants a classic, quality, fun .22, you could do much worse. Good price too, I think.

Any interest in trades? I have a 22WMR Derringer and some cash. Could toss some ammo as well if needed.
Not too interested in trades. Thanks though.
Any idea on the round count?

How's the reliability?
I've had it about 10 years, and put maybe 200 rounds through it. No idea on total rounds though. I never had a problem with it.
The rifling looks good.

Only bad part is that little ejector spring. It'll wear out or bend if you disassemble it wrong but it's like $2 to replace so not such a big deal. Wish I still had mine or the cash to buy this one! Awesome guns. GLWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.