JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
"COLD WAR CLASSIC"

Makarov, "9 x 18," produced by the Bulgarian Armory.

makarov2 (1).jpg

Excellent Condition. Used primarily as "a house gun." Never dropped -- always treated "with respect." Kept in holster. Fired the original box of "ball ammo" that I bought when I bought the gun.

Comes complete with original leather holster, cleaning rod (which is often NOT included), two clips, "Uncle Mike's" Side Kick ambidextrous holster with "quick release," and "looped pouch" for extra mag, belt clip & one box of "9 x 18" Makarov (custom) hollow-points (25 rounds).

Because of it's "small/compact" size, it is an excellent weapon for "concealed carry."

"Double-action" auto for added safety.

To the best of my knowledge, the "Russian Spetchnaz" still use the same or similar model for their "close-up work."

This "package" is complete & "ready for 'service'."

$400.00

Last Edited:
ah lines. Just like for the bread and for the vodka.
That's a classic. You're giving it away for free? Do my eyes deceive, or did you choose the wrong header?

"Nyet, Commrades"

As this was the first time I have posted to this website, I was unfamiliar with the format, and after I clicked on "post," I realized that I needed to have included the "asking price" in the body of the message, and was unsucessful to discover how to edit my original post, as apparently it takes awhile for it to "register." I also wrote a msg to the "admin" asking for help, and haven't heard anything -- meaning I did what I could to correct my "error."

Apologies.

My "asking price" (based on "comparables") is $400.

"Nyet, Commrades"

As this was the first time I have posted to this website, I was unfamiliar with the format, and after I clicked on "post," I realized that I needed to have included the "asking price" in the body of the message, and was unsucessful to discover how to edit my original post, as apparently it takes awhile for it to "register." I also wrote a msg to the "admin" asking for help, and haven't heard anything -- meaning I did what I could to correct my "error."

Apologies.

My "asking price" (based on "comparables") is $400.

Sigh. I just knew the "People's Paradise" of free stuff was too good to be true. Good luck Comrade!

Smithgiant,

When admin "responds", perhaps you can let the rest of us know their response as they are typically unresponsive.

I've been waiting for a response for months now for the same issue... You might be better off to just create a new post with the correct header. We're not sure there's anyone at the wheel of this ship.

Nice gun, by the way.:)

Appreciate the info, and yes, deleting the original post & re-posting is exactly what I am going to do if I don't get a response soon.

What caused one of my initial "confusions" was that I wasn't able to "discover" what the
abbreviated codes meant -- and still don't -- and wiuld appreciate some one either explaining what they mean or point mento where I can discover this on my own.

I want to thank the NW "admins" for "fixing" and/or changing the "classification codes" on BOTH of my "classifieds" in a timely manner.

Greatly appreciated.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.