JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
there is a add running for Big 5 sporting goods store for this rifle in 7.62x54R till march 20th 2011 they are located in Gig Harbour, Lakewood, Puyallup and Tacoma. Thought I post it up here for those collectors out there, hope for those of you wanting one it works out for you!

spend the 30 bucks, get your C&R and get all you want for $70!!! All in better shape than the big 5 crap. Last time I bought 5 from SOG they cost me less than 400, including shipping. all with shiny bores and not counterbored, a big plus is not dealing with the punks at big 5

bought my first at BIG 5, for 80.00. buy never agian buy from big 5.the rifle looked like crap but it functioned great. great bore and i refinished the wood. Its sure is pertty.

Ask to look at all the Mosins they carry at your local store as they vary greatly, if unsatisfied look at another Big 5.

I got my M91/30 variant at the store in Burien for 59.99 and it was still packed in it's original cosmoline, while it was a chore to clean it since being packaged that way since 1942 it was well worth it. The gun metal itself is in almost brand new condition, however the stock didn't fair too well, the upper hand guard was pretty much no good.. but the rest of the stock faired out well, some minor sanding and refinishing.

I have put a few thousand rounds through it now with never a misfire for it being surplus ammo.. just take windex or some bore scrubber with you as the ammo is corrosive (has salts in it) make sure you keep the barrel clean.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top