JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I dont know if any of you have read "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell but if you havent you should. After reading this book and adding him to my FB page he shared a link to a clothing store called 'Forged" its a bad *** clothing company owned and operated by 2 Navy Seals and today all day they are doing buy one get one half off on all their stuff. A portion of all sales goes to the "Wounded Warrior Project" and if I am not mistaken their "Elite" series shirts, 100% of the sale goes to the project. They also have some bad *** womens stuff too. Just enter the word "Give" in the promo box at check out and it will adjust the price for you.
Here is the link.
<broken link removed>
Also if you dont know aout Lone Survivor or who Marcus Luttrell is, its his actual accounts about him and his Navy Seal team in a major battle in the Hindu Kush moutains and he is the only one from his team to make out. It gives you some great detail on SEAL training and whats goin on over there because Marcus is a Texan and he shoots no bubblegum. So like I said, read it.

Thanks, The last few years I'm trying to buy all 100&#37; Made In USA gifts and just for myself...glad I could find another to add to my list. I checked out the womens line for something for my wife... nice selection...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top