JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This has just been sitting on my fly tying station gathering dust. The box has been opened a time or two, but I don't even recall if I ever turned it on (have 2 others). You can control it via the touchscreen or link it to your smartphone. I'll thow in a memory card since it doesn't come with one.

$200 or trade for stuff (.40S&W, AR optics, 12ga. or whatever else you might come up with)

F_Sl_hV-nAI1qNUf6F-X_GLgzxZX1X6zMU0lc4Yv2SzFxluqG_rCCJL1HsdIf9axSrVXrwfB1WFtJpB7vKg=w162-h217-no.jpg
info:

Product Description
Style:Camera Only
Product Description
Capture incredible moments and relive them on the spot. HERO+ LCD delivers 1080p60 video and 8MP photos, and features the convenience of a touch display. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connect to the GoPro App for shot preview, total camera control and easy content sharing to Instagram, Facebook, and more.

Set Contains:
• HERO+ LCD Camera with Built-in Touch Display • Integrated Housing3 • Built-In Battery3 • Skeleton Backdoor • Touch Backdoor • Curved Adhesive Mount • Flat Adhesive Mount • Quick Release Buckle • Micro USB Cable
  • HERO+ LCD Camera with Built-in Touch Display
  • Records stunning, immersive 1080p60 and 720p60 video with built-in video trimming, SuperView, Auto Low Light, HI Light Tag and Quick Capture
  • Captures 8MP single, Time Lapse and Burst photos up to 5 fps
  • Built-In Wi-Fi + Bluetooth enables connectivity to the GoPro App or Smart Remote1 to adjust modes and settings, control the camera remotely, and view and share your content
  • Durable + Waterproof to 131' (40m), designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.