JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ITEM: Beretta 92FS Compact
CALIBER: 9mm
FINISH: Stainless
BARREL LENGTH: 4"
ROUND COUNT: Unfired
CONDITION: 100%
RETAIL: No Longer Available (Paid $799)
ASKING PRICE: $800 w/wood grips (2 sets) (WA buyers to pay $30 transfer fee)

I am going to give this gun a few days on here in case someone local wants this rare beauty then I am going to list it on Gunbroker.com if it does not sell here.

This gun is one of those rare guns that can only be described as absolutely stunning. It is a true classic and is a beautiful gun. The INOX 92FS Compacts are very rare and do not turn up often. This one even sports the more desirable "straight" dust cover and not the more common tapered one. Whoever buys this gun will be one of a lucky few collectors to possess one. Especially in this condition. I am only selling it to raise funds to buy an Ed Brown Kobra Carry.

The first three pics show the guns condition and stock grips. The forth shows the rosewood grips I had on it. They are not available. The ones I have for it now (included but not installed) are identical but in silverwood. The fifth pic shows the factory Beretta walnut grips that are on it now.

92FSc1.jpg

92FSc2.jpg

92FSc3.jpg

92FSc-1.jpg

Check out my other guns I have up for sale. Just click on the name of the gun. :)

Stainless Stoeger Luger 9mm

Springfield Armory EMP .40S&W

Colt Anaconda .44mag

S&W pre-lock m60-4 .38spl

Seecamp LWS32 .32acp

photo(2).jpg

Which gun are you selling there are pictures with 2 different serial numbers. BER999999 & BER198947
They are the same gun. I altered the serial numbers with photoshop each time I took a set of pics. Sometimes I just transpose a set of numbers and other times I change the whole thing. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.