JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess this is the right place for this.

I think I am in the wrong era , I feel Like I should be living in a earlier time. I think I would enjoy a much more simple life. Maybe I am just a simple person but I could do without city living, clubs, restaurants or other entitlements. Maybe I just dont like people or this modern group of people.

You can't go back in time but you can live in simpler times.
Spend only what is yours, use no credit, move to a place that makes you at home with yourself, If you can find peace in your surroundings you have found exactly what you are looking for.
There is always to much for one man to do and never enough money no matter where you live. It comes down to who you do it for. The man with the weekly paycheck to hand out, or doing for yourself.
That said there is room but it is running short due to the wealthy trying to buy happiness in the country.
They usually don't stay long.

I would love to have been born a few hundred years from now... Maybe even longer.
The present is depressing, the past is boring, the future is still exciting, if only because it's unknown.

I can't help but feel we're all stick stuck in the dark ages compared to the potential of humanity. It's constantly depressing.

I love the p51 although you could shoot up a p47 from dawn to dusk and it would still be flying. Also, as I understand it, the first people to break the sound barrier may have been p47 pilots in a steep dive. I guess the force was so much, alot of them never were able to pull out of it. Now, if we were to say my favorite plane of the war was id have to say the f4u. Love the looks of that plus it was one hell of a fighter.
Oh, something else about the P51, the 1st American squadron, trained at McNary field in Salem Oregon!

I was 10 in Portland in 1965. As an amateur but competent rock guitarist pretty much all my "adult" life, it would have been crazy and exciting to be 20 in LA or San Francisco when the west coast music scene exploded in both places. Course, a lot of players we never heard of in both cities ended up going the route of Hendrix, Morrison and Joplin - tragic unknowns. So maybe I'm way ahead of the game right where I am.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top