JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I guess this is the right place for this.

I think I am in the wrong era , I feel Like I should be living in a earlier time. I think I would enjoy a much more simple life. Maybe I am just a simple person but I could do without city living, clubs, restaurants or other entitlements. Maybe I just dont like people or this modern group of people.

I think I am in the wrong era , I feel Like I should be living in a earlier time. I think I would enjoy a much more simple life. Maybe I am just a simple person but I could do without city living, clubs, restaurants or other entitlements. Maybe I just dont like people or this modern group of people.

I live in the country. When I have to go to Clackamas Towne Center or anywhere near there I can feel my stress levels rising. It's like I'm allergic to high density areas.

How about toilets? Like Cholera, smallpox, or a host of other problems the lack of modern technology and science would produce? I understand where you are coming from, but I like modern conveniences, the BS we can all do without but it is how people behave, it is not the technology at fault. I imagine in 500 years they will look back in the history books and wonder how we survived without replicators, bionics, and nanotechnology. I do think human society will survive. As a species, we are pretty hard to kill...

How about toilets? Like Cholera, smallpox, or a host of other problems the lack of modern technology and science would produce? I understand where you are coming from, but I like modern conveniences, the BS we can all do without but it is how people behave, it is not the technology at fault. I imagine in 500 years they will look back in the history books and wonder how we survived without replicators, bionics, and nanotechnology. I do think human society will survive. As a species, we are pretty hard to kill...

Dig a hole. As for other things-POPULATION CONTROL only the strongest survive:smash:

thats the whole thing,disease. we think of how good it was but never think of what keep us alive. Smallpox, consumption, everything else. whch is why I cant look back at the good old days. I just feel Like I am a simple person who wishes lived during a more simple tile, no internet, government intrusion,\

thats the whole thing,disease. we think of how good it was but never think of what keep us alive. Smallpox, consumption, everything else. whch is why I cant look back at the good old days. I just feel Like I am a simple person who wishes lived during a more simple tile, no internet, government intrusion,\

Hmm that's odd, you posted this on the net. :)

I hear ya though. Don't waste time thinking about selfish people. I'm polite and often generous in small ways to everyone initially just to feel em out, the good ones I'll help out anyway I can, screw the rest of em. Instant Karma.

Well since we are on the verge of an economic collapse that will make the Great Depression look like a cookie party + most likely causing WWIII by attacking yet other countries in defense of the Petro dollar, I'd say yes, born earlier would have been nicer. Lots of suffering and reality on the horizon.

The debt ponzi and our inflated standard of living in the last 40-50 years was great while it lasted though so I can't complain too much about living at the wrong time.

When's it all going down burt? I know its supposed to be soon but it never happens, is it going to happen in this decade you think?

Well TPTB seem to be satisfied with the boiling frog syndrome. I've thought since around 2005 that 2013-2015 would be very bad. We are a tool and once that tool is no longer required we will be disposed of; most likely after we forced RS central banks into Syria, Iran and whoever else is on the hit list. Our only real export is war, death, and fiat currency and that will only buy us a free ride for so long.

Well, you can do that here. Live like the Mennonites or Amish do. Give up all the fancy do-dads, 'lectricity and all, and move away to the East side of your state, or Washington and live the plain life. "You can do it."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top