JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Lorane
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This shotgun is manufactured in Turkey and styled to emulate ARs. The barrel tip is internally threaded for chokes and it features a pistol grip, underbarrel accessory rail with forward handgrip, another Picatinny style rail on top of the receiver, pop-up front and rear sights, adjustable cheekpad, and comes with two box magazines. One magazine holds two rounds (plus one more in the chamber), and the other magazine holds, well, I got eight into it before I gave up fighting the sturdy magazine spring, but it might hold one or two more, I'm not sure. I would regard this shotgun, by my personal standards, as a "fun gun." That means that I would not rely on it to guard my house, (though it certainly LOOKS capable!) nor would I take it hunting for any kind of game animal, as that is guaranteed to get the wrong kind of attention from all witnesses, including Game Wardens. It is not really appropriate for the skeet or trap ranges, either. The weight is pretty heavy, so I wouldn't want to carry it around all day, but if you just want to go plunking (not plinking), this could be just the shotgun for you. That weight DOES help to absorb a lot of the recoil from the 3" shotshells, and if you absolutely, positively, have to destroy that old washing machine in the landfill, this could be a very good choice for that intention. And THAT is what I mean by "fun gun."

PXL_20240409_012019159.jpg PXL_20240409_012100642.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.