JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
instant price drop, and trades added. help me move stuff I don't need! Things every prepper should have spare.

Last Edited:
I'd like one of those knives, I'm out of town though and I'm not sure when I'll be back, week or two.

I'll add my post here to keep track and if you've still got one when I get back I'll come buy one.

Wish the jacket was a size larger. Great prices.

Bryan

I'd like one of those knives, I'm out of town though and I'm not sure when I'll be back, week or two.

I'll add my post here to keep track and if you've still got one when I get back I'll come buy one.

Wish the jacket was a size larger. Great prices.

Bryan

I believe the knives will be gone, I'm a 44 across the chest and the jacket is big on me.

Info regarding ( NO SHOW ) to his prearrange meet by ( cherpybird) to sales transaction @ 10:00 AM . involving the 'snow peak Ti cookware ' .
and also anyone else who might do transactions with ( Cherpybird ) .
--

( Cherpybird )
<broken link removed>
Hey there sorry for the short notice, it's probably going to be noon before I get out to Sportsman's warehouse. Let me know if that still works for you and I'll make sure I'm there.
----------------

(myself )
You think ???? or even ask that less than hour is short notice ?
and NO .. won't work.
I was there at Sportsman's parking lot from 09:30 to 10:40 am as ( YOU ) arranged .
Also I gave you my personal cell# in our PM conversation . You could have Text me or given me a quick call, but you chose to not move in a direction of human exchange of words or even move your fingers on the phone pad for a text .

----------------

Further to which I suggested meeting at Sportsman's warehouse to accommodate your needs, as you stated you were in Hillsboro. This location is 30 minutes each way from my location.

I informed you of that I would need to reschedule almost 45 minutes before the original meeting time, which I thought would be adequate since you are much closer to this location than I am.

You're decision to arrive early is on you and not me. Further more, I usually early to meet people buying from me.

I think your response is a little unnecessary but I am glad I wasn't selling a gun to someone this explosive.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top