JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I hate to do this but I've been spending too much on my other builds recently and need to recoup some funds.

I'm sure the KSG needs no introduction, it's one of the most fun guns I've owned. This one is like new in the box with a low round count. Includes an enforcer muzzle brake.

$695 - Buyer responsible for BGC

While I'd prefer to sell this, I made it a WTS/WTT ad because you never know what someone might want to trade (PM me) :D

IMG_4478.JPG

I hate to do this but I've been spending too much on my other builds recently and need to recoup some funds.

I'm sure the KSG needs no introduction, it's one of the most fun guns I've owned. This one is like new in the box with a low round count. Includes an enforcer muzzle break.

$700 - Buyer responsible for BGC

While I'd prefer to sell this, I made it a WTS/WTT ad because you never know what someone might want to trade (PM me) :D

View attachment 328831
Is your KSG 1st or 2nd generation?

Heh, unfortunately. This is actually the third KSG I've owned over the years. I know I'll eventually regret it and buy another (if they're available), but right now I need the cash to finish other projects.
You mean you could have mounted THREE KSGs together?!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.