JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I have only used this on a lower with Colt magazines, I'm not sure if it works with any other type. I bought this a few years back and it's had probably less than a thousand rounds through it. I have recently purchased a buffer less upper, and it only works with Glock magazines. I took off my suppressor mount, and put on a bird cage flash hider, I didn't have a crush washer, so it is just hand tight. I believe it's threaded for 1/2x36. Includes Samson Evolution 7" handguard, picatinny adapter. I found two extra picatinny sections. There are a couple of small tool marks on the barrel. It is 1:10 Right-Handed twist, if I'm reading it correctly. The handguard is 7", the barrel is 1/2" longer.

I have no magazines or magazine block for this.

I'm going to include a free one-year bronze membership with the purchase. If you are already a bronze, and would like to upgrade to silver, we'll do that too. You can go to gold if you are a silver. I got to tap out after that :)
You could also choose to just donate the membership to someone else, or to the site.

Last drop before I part it out or keep it.

IlpN7YPl.jpg
Banmi6ll.jpg
T0gWr8Ul.jpg
x8ykfRul.jpg
OUGtRUll.jpg
rQZokBLl.jpg
rGdwebTl.jpg
nSkQgZbl.jpg
84SYBLbl.jpg
xcyDNQEl.jpg
xhuzcw0l.jpg

20231227_121412.jpg 20231227_121358.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews