JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know, it`s a shame to send something so beautiful away. But such is life.
I took advantage of the neutral lighting today to show the colors on this as close as they are to reality. A lot of you probably recognize this as the defining feature of my AR, but I`m wanting to go in a different direction with it. That`s why I`m putting almost everything on it on the block. That includes:
MOE stock ($40 new )
MOE Handguard ($20 new)
MOE Grip ($20 new)
Magpul RVG ($20 new)
An M-lok 5-slot rail section ($20 new)
A MOE 5-slot rail section ($6 new)

I got these prices from Magpul`s website and rounded up or down. I`m perfectly aware the shade isn`t quite what most here really like, and I understand that. It might make a great donor set to experiment with different colors on your own stuff? Pictures don`t lie, there is some wear on the buttstock and some black staining inside the handguard. I`m looking to trade the all of it for a B5 SOPMOD or Bravo stock, A Magpul ACS-L or a similar stock. I`m just wanting something with less wobble than the MOE. Altogether this equals $126, I think $75 is fair. I will ship on the taker`s dime.
yHkT1jC.jpg Gh4eDjc.jpg hhmGu82.jpg NA5gGiy.jpg

yHkT1jC.jpg

Gh4eDjc.jpg

hhmGu82.jpg

NA5gGiy.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top