JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Trooper. This was going to be my big off-roading daily driver project...

Unfortunately not long after getting started on it, I had an injury and am in the process of recovering from spinal surgery... needless to say I will not be doing much in the way of being stooped over under the hood of a truck nor underneath it.

I have a friend offer me his diesel pickup for a really good price... so I cant pass it up.

1991 Isuzu Trooper LS
2.8v6 / AT / 4x4
211xxx miles

Recent tune up, including PCV, plugs, cap, rotor, wires.
Also replaced the upper radiator hose (only because it looked bad, hadnt caused a problem)
I replaced the thermostat too since I already had the upper hose off.
fairly recent oil change
new fluid/filter/gasket in tranny
Also replaced shift solenoids in the tranny too. (google "Trooper 4l30e solenoids") these are a pain in the bubblegum and you shouldnt have to ever mess with it.

Some power window switches are finicky... I took a good switch and connected it to all the doors to make sure it wasnt a motor or something. It is confirmed that it is only a switch issue.
Speedo stopped working. Probably the gear... easy enough to replace with only a few tools, but again, I cant be crawling under there anytime soon.

Other than those things its pretty good. some dents here and there. for the most part it is in great shape.
An awesome 4x4 for its age.

Super simple and cheap to work on or upgrade. If you really like to go crazy with it, there are all sorts of engine swap options, etc. Check out planetisuzoo.com

This is my third Trooper. They are pretty awesome trucks.

$1500 Cash
Will consider partial trades for guns, ammo & related items (but need at least $1k in cash)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Also need to add that the tabs are expired, but it passed emissions today so no worries there.
Also, for you WA guys, due to its age, it will never have to go through emissions again.