JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Although it seems to be easing up a bit, it has been hard to find Dillon gear available in the last couple years. I was looking for a press a few years back, and called a couple of the dealers listed on Dillon's website. Most of them wanted to order stuff in rather than stocking many presses. I have heard that Scheel's has presses available from time to time in recent months. Depending on what press you are looking for, I would check their website. I think they offer the 550 and 750, not sure about the 1050 or 1100

Last Edited:
Haven't seen any shops around that stock Dillon presses, unfortunately. Several can order them for you, which you can do online. Some shops don't charge the shipping cost, so it's a little cheaper than ordering from Dillon. Best option for comparing presses is to find members with different presses and are willing to open their shops/garages and willing to show them off 😀.

Tannerite in Eugene often has plenty of Dillon products in stock. I know it's not Portland, though it's an option. Pretty sure I saw a 550 there a couple weeks ago

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top