JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
How does it cycle? Pretty reliable?
Yep it shoots great, likes fmj round nose ammo the best, the gun over all is in great condition also, I've only put about 100 rounds through it and I'm not sure how much the previous owner did but it seems to be very low.

Last Edited:
Would you take $450 + shipping to FFL?

A nicer looking "like-new" two-tone ab-10 sold for $450 on here a few months ago.

I also have a S&W SD9VE that I'd consider trading + cash if you're at all interested. It's brand new, just purchased for $320. Wouldn't be trying to get that much out of it though, of course.

It hasn't been cleaned or used in any capacity and includes box, lock and two keys, two metal mags, the firearm itself (brand new) and all paperwork. I'm ready to buy so get at me if you want to try and work something out.

Would you take $450 + shipping to FFL?
Where are you located about? I'm only really looking for local sales only..
A nicer looking "like-new" two-tone ab-10 sold for $450 on here a few months ago.

I also have a S&W SD9VE that I'd consider trading + cash if you're at all interested. It's brand new, just purchased for $320. Wouldn't be trying to get that much out of it though, of course.

It hasn't been cleaned or used in any capacity and includes box, lock and two keys, two metal mags, the firearm itself (brand new) and all paperwork. I'm ready to buy so get at me if you want to try and work something out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.