I Need Help Finding Gun Store

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by 8ball29, Sep 4, 2010.

1. 8ball29

8ball29 Member

0   0   0
    I Need Help Finding a Gun Store that is located in the Portland Metro area. It is a small black cube building. I drove by it a couple of times and I don't remember the name or location. I think they sell Class 3 weapons if that helps? - I just need the name but if you could give a location, I would appreciate it.:thumbup:
  2. NoOne

NoOne Active Member

15   0   0
    Northwest Armory on S.E. Mcloughlin in Milwaukie has a really cube-like building. However, I don't think they sell any class 3 items, and the building isn't black.

On a different note, the owner Carl has always been fair in trades, sales and so on with me. Sure, he wants to make a profit, but I understand he is running a business, not a gun give-away charity, so I accept his wanting to make a reasonable profit. After all, that is why he is running a business. Carl has always explained things fairly and rationally to me without being condescending like so many other firearms dealers are.
  3. 8ball29

8ball29 Member

0   0   0
    Thanx, I have used them a couple of times. They are good people. Anyways, I think I must be trippin' or something because I can not find this place anywhere. It must not be in the portland area I guess.
  4. jimwsea

jimwsea Active Member

24   0   0
    HOW ABOUT Shooters Service Center 8250 North Lombard Street, Portland, Oregon. If you don't know about it, use Google Maps street view to check out the front.
  5. sandman1212

sandman1212 Active Member

10   0   0
    These guys sell Class III items

BeaverCreek Armory
    23574 NW Clara Lane
    Hillsboro OR 97124
    503-629-9310 503-690-6180 fax
    Hours: Mon - Sat. 10am - 6pm