JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I Need Help Finding a Gun Store that is located in the Portland Metro area. It is a small black cube building. I drove by it a couple of times and I don't remember the name or location. I think they sell Class 3 weapons if that helps? - I just need the name but if you could give a location, I would appreciate it.:s0155:

Northwest Armory on S.E. Mcloughlin in Milwaukie has a really cube-like building. However, I don't think they sell any class 3 items, and the building isn't black.

On a different note, the owner Carl has always been fair in trades, sales and so on with me. Sure, he wants to make a profit, but I understand he is running a business, not a gun give-away charity, so I accept his wanting to make a reasonable profit. After all, that is why he is running a business. Carl has always explained things fairly and rationally to me without being condescending like so many other firearms dealers are.

Thanx, I have used them a couple of times. They are good people. Anyways, I think I must be trippin' or something because I can not find this place anywhere. It must not be in the portland area I guess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top