JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here you go <broken link removed> found them in less than 2 seconds. BTW their HP bullets suck.

As does the rest of their ammo line. Saw the results at a range. Over a 1 year period, every "KaBoom" that caused damage to a pistol involved their product. Not a lot of fun to put their cheap ammo into a brand new Beretta 92 and suddenly find the side grip blown off, the mag cap and the contents of the mag all over the floor. Luckily, the owner of the pistol just had a sore hand, no blood.

I've heard some refer to their ammo name as "Horse $*** Munitions".

As does the rest of their ammo line. Saw the results at a range. Over a 1 year period, every "KaBoom" that caused damage to a pistol involved their product. Not a lot of fun to put their cheap ammo into a brand new Beretta 92 and suddenly find the side grip blown off, the mag cap and the contents of the mag all over the floor. Luckily, the owner of the pistol just had a sore hand, no blood.

I've heard some refer to their ammo name as "Horse $*** Munitions".

THANK YOU for the heads up. Almost bought some hsm ammo the other day.

Well opinions vary but I recently bought a box of their 125 gr HP plated .357 bullets and really like them. The plating on them is the smoothest I have ever seen on any plated bullet - WAY better then Berry's at least and my first loads were super accurate. I will continue to use them.

Well opinions vary but I recently bought a box of their 125 gr HP plated .357 bullets and really like them. The plating on them is the smoothest I have ever seen on any plated bullet - WAY better then Berry's at least and my first loads were super accurate. I will continue to use them.

And their revolver ammo may well be good. Most that I know of was for semi-autos, purchased because it was cheap and they shot a lot. More than most wheel gunners.

Well, I've never tried their loaded ammo, but I recently loaded some 40 cal 165 gr plated HP's at the same time as I loaded some Hornaday 180 gr JHP's. Both loads were perfectly reliable, but the HSM bullets were far more accurate in two different 40 S&W weapons. Perfect function, extremely accurate, no leading and cheap! I'm very happy with their bullets.

In my experience their LOADED ammo in 9mm and .40 s&w is extremely dirty and unreliable.
I tried some of it in .45acp in the 325 NG I had a while back and it shook a bullet free inside the cylinder after 3 shots... powder spill and the bullet wedged half into the side of the frame, LAME!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top