HSM Bullets

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by RVTECH, May 15, 2012.

1. RVTECH

RVTECH Well-Known Member

11   0   0
    Anyone know if HSM Bullets has a website? I cannot find one under their name so maybe as something else? Thanks!
  2. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS Well-Known Member

1   0   0
  3. deadshot2

deadshot2 Well-Known Member

0   0   0
    As does the rest of their ammo line. Saw the results at a range. Over a 1 year period, every "KaBoom" that caused damage to a pistol involved their product. Not a lot of fun to put their cheap ammo into a brand new Beretta 92 and suddenly find the side grip blown off, the mag cap and the contents of the mag all over the floor. Luckily, the owner of the pistol just had a sore hand, no blood.

I've heard some refer to their ammo name as "Horse $*** Munitions".
  4. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS Well-Known Member

1   0   0
    THANK YOU for the heads up. Almost bought some hsm ammo the other day.
  5. RVTECH

RVTECH Well-Known Member

11   0   0
    Well opinions vary but I recently bought a box of their 125 gr HP plated .357 bullets and really like them. The plating on them is the smoothest I have ever seen on any plated bullet - WAY better then Berry's at least and my first loads were super accurate. I will continue to use them.
  6. deadshot2

deadshot2 Well-Known Member

0   0   0
    And their revolver ammo may well be good. Most that I know of was for semi-autos, purchased because it was cheap and they shot a lot. More than most wheel gunners.
  7. smonk

smonk Member

32   0   0
    Well, I've never tried their loaded ammo, but I recently loaded some 40 cal 165 gr plated HP's at the same time as I loaded some Hornaday 180 gr JHP's. Both loads were perfectly reliable, but the HSM bullets were far more accurate in two different 40 S&W weapons. Perfect function, extremely accurate, no leading and cheap! I'm very happy with their bullets.
  8. Benihaus

Benihaus American Bronze Supporter

9   0   0
    In my experience their LOADED ammo in 9mm and .40 s&w is extremely dirty and unreliable.
    I tried some of it in .45acp in the 325 NG I had a while back and it shook a bullet free inside the cylinder after 3 shots... powder spill and the bullet wedged half into the side of the frame, LAME!!
  9. JO JO

JO JO Member

11   0   0
    I used them in 9mm round nose for reloading works good enough for me no issues at all, never shot there loaded ammo