JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HSGI is in quotes because I bought these on ebay thinking they where HSGI but they where some guys knockoffs, that sadly are actually nicer than the HSGI ones I just bought. IM converting my gear over to kryptek so im selling these. Perfect condition, used a few times at the range but never hard for a class or anything. Like I said these are nicer than the HSGI IMO, because A. I like th malice clips, B. velcro inside is multicam not tan, C. plastic inside is not as high lipped as the HSGI D. better stitching. These are all opinions, but overall these are just as bit as good as HSGI.

Asking $20 a pop, or $50 for all 3 which is a steal.

Pick them up in Keizer, OR

541-908-2835

20150224_162311.jpg

Crazy I love HSGI and use my TACO's on all my gear. But with what your saying it's sounds like the few flaws that HS-TC have been fixed with a knockoff.
Shlt I'd get them from you ASAP if you where closer to Vancouver.
Unless you want to drive up here tomorrow o_O

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top