JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Live out your Die Hard fantasies! (Die Hard 2 to be precise, bad guys had SP5Ks😉)
Why clone when you can real deal HK?😉

HK SP5K, unfired, purchased originally by me from NW Armory in 2019. Has been kept on display in a climate/humidity controlled room all its life and is essentially like new in case.

This is not one of those Euro imports- this is under full HK USA warranty. This model comes with the really nice hard 'pelican' style case, which was before HK switched to soft bags. Originally in order to import these, HK USA had to do some additions/deletions, which I subsequently bought and installed the parts to revert it back to the way it should have come to start with. I switched out the front handguard with a real MP5k hand guard, I added the correct circle diopter rear sight (originals came with a castle rear sight), and correct paddle mag release installed. Original parts are included. Also purchased and installed the SB Tactical SP5K brace, which is also included.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- I have properly marked the mag with red tape, to distinguish my live rounds from my blanks. (PS- If you dont get this Die Hard 2 reference, then I will not sell this to you, as you are not worthy . . . Heh😉. )

Not really looking for trades at this time, as I am working to fund some pretty specific gun projects. Preferred FFL is Tick Licker in Salem, however for the asking price I would be willing to drive up to meet up at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Highline Firearms in Newberg.

IMG_6984.jpeg
IMG_6983.jpeg
IMG_6979.jpeg
IMG_4653.jpeg
IMG_4645.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.