JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The old High Standards are really great pistols. Accurate, easy to clean, reliable. I have something like 6 of them and they are some of my favorites. And their value won't be going down over time. You won't regret picking one up. How much are they asking? I picked one up for $250 a number of months ago.

Great little 22 pistol. Extra magazines are expensive and they may need to be tweaked to function correctly.
If you need any parts or have some questions, Jerry Watson is the guy to go to. 503-362-0558

The old High Standards are really great pistols. Accurate, easy to clean, reliable. I have something like 6 of them and they are some of my favorites. And their value won't be going down over time. You won't regret picking one up. How much are they asking? I picked one up for $250 a number of months ago.

I think the shop here is asking like $150ish.

They're nice pistols....made to compete with the Colt Woodsman as a lower priced alternative. $150 is a great price as long as the finish isn't too terrible. Ditto on the comment about the mags. You will want some assurance that the magazine allows for proper feeding. Extra original mags are spendy....like around $50-60 unless you get lucky.

There is a lot of info on them on the net and you can get repro owners manuals...which you should do if you decide to buy it.

I checked this one out at the pawn shop where it is for sale. Terrible refinish job. The owner won't come down on any thing for sale.

I checked this one out at the pawn shop where it is for sale. Terrible refinish job. The owner won't come down on any thing for sale.

I noticed they had a newer one for sale next to it on Saturday. Didnt look at it much or notice the price. The employee there and I just mostly BSed right at closing, but I noticed it was there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top