JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sick of cheap belts coming to pieces after a few months of EDC? Ready to step up to a belt that might well last you the rest of your adult life?

This belt is made like your grandfather's was.

2" wide x 3/16" thick . Fits a 32"-34" waist (Levi's sizing). Heavy top grain leather. If it was any more heavy duty and it wouldn't bend around your waist :) Anchor marked marked real brass hardware, with snaps to allow custom buckle. Leather stamped "Idaho Leather USA, Boise Idaho."

Vintage but basically new -- I think I wore it less than 5 times, right as I was transitioning to a different carry setup.

$60. Firm. Good luck ever finding another one like this for under a hundred bucks.

Open to trade for a quality Leather shoulder holster that would fit a full size 5" 1911, or a Browning Hi Power. Also open to trading for/towards a halfway decent rifle scope and or good rail-mount scope rings, and .357 mag, 30-06, or 9mm ammo, or ???

IMG_5139.JPG IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews