JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Other giveaways that its a scam is business practices different from anyone else's, price of shipping/insurance too high, or business practices that make no sense.

Legit businesses tell you the cost of shipping/insurance at the front end. Any attempts to get more money from you after you already paid everything you thought you needed to is a scam. Any attempts to get money from you supposedly temporarily is a scam.

Insurance above half the cost of the goods is way out of line for domestic shipping. And no insurance company gives the insurance payment back when the item arrives safely. This makes no sense for insurance companies. Insurance companies earn their money from insurance payments made on things where nothing bad happens.

If you have to ask, yes. May want to cancel your card, too if there's any way they have the number through your PayPal transaction

Thank you all for your blessings and good luck and the advice !!!
I did get credit from my credit card company ! Still waiting on my bank... a few more days and i might be reimbursed the money.
Fingers crossed.
I swear i will NEVER do that again !
I will definitely ask all of you guys first. Thank you all so much !
Cheers from Rhode Island

Thank you all for your blessings and good luck and the advice !!!
I did get credit from my credit card company ! Still waiting on my bank... a few more days and i might be reimbursed the money.
Fingers crossed.
I swear i will NEVER do that again !
I will definitely ask all of you guys first. Thank you all so much !
Cheers from Rhode Island

Thanks for posting this experience up, great reminder for everyone to be mindful & aware!

Hopeful that you get your $ back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads