JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1976 sportster HD project bike.

It comes with a ton of extras, easily enough to sell off or trade to get close to finishing the bike. That's what I have done with most of it.

Its a 76 frame that has been very professionally raked, and has a Hammer In Hand bolt on hardtail. It comes with the swingarm as well in case softails are your thing. Friso tank, mini seat, tons of fenders, oil tank, horns, 2 sets of wheels, bars, rear brake setup, front brake minus caliper, screaming eagle exhaust, air cleaner, and a ton more. I will most likely keep the headlight but have a harbor freight on to throw in...that's all this is exept in a different housing which has sentimental value. It will come with the rolling cart. Its pretty much complete roller minus a few things and of course the engine. It will take any ironhead which is I think 54 to 78.

Looking to get $900 or open to any firearm related trades.....I have gotten another bike and just dont have room for this and would like it gone ASAP.

located in keizer, or

text:541-908-2835

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

To clear up a much asked question im getting :)

No title, pre 70 had the vin on the motor and so the title would come with the engine. If you used a later ironhead you could title it as a newly built bike as only the middle frame is HD, the rest is all custom and I have a stack of receipts to prove that, as well as can write out a bill of sale stating that. Should make it a pretty easy DMV ordeal.

Trades I am interested in specifically:

AK variant in 7.62x39
Glock 19 or 17
9mm ammo
Glock RMR setup
Pistol AR upper 9mm or other
.308 bolt gun for a long range project
.22 pistol
single shot .12 gauge
historical guns
musket setup (always wanted to get into black powder!)
ect

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top