JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hank is a good guy. I have done business with him for sometime now and he's always fair. The place is a little cramped, and usually busy, but I can't complain about the service or the prices.
Jamie

Just went in for the first time last week. Hank's a friendly guy, and the place had lots of customers vying for space. I scored a wonderful S&W revolver at a very fair price. Will certainly stop again next time I'm in Stayton.

I have done buisness with Hank for along time (he was not only my track coach, but History teacher as well)
His prices are fair, his inventory is varying....
But he will work to get you what you need...
Had my 1928 Colt rust blued bye his "guy" very good work....

I've purchased a handful of firearms from Hank over the last few years and I very much recommend his shop.
Hank doesn't have a big inventory, but it changes often. He knows guns, particularly older American weapons, better than just about anyone and he's a wealth of useful information. Not only that, but he's always fair and a pleasure to deal with.
Definitely worth visiting if you happen to be in Stayton.

If you are in the area of down town Stayton you need to stop in a see Hank. He shares space with Don the shoe repair and leather shop. Hank has by far the best little gun shop in the west. Fair, straight shooter, full of info and one of the nicest guys you will every get the chance to meet. Can't say enough about this guy, I have done business with Hank for years and have always gotten a more then fair deal. I have sent every one I know to him and every one has always thanked me for turning them on to him. So do your self a favor if you are in the market for a firearm stop in Hank porters gun shop first before you go anywhere ells you won't regret it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top